Brand Design, Service Design, UX Design, e-Commerce, Brand Commerce
Rebranding of the Gabor online shop – towards a more inspirational and flexible brand-commerce platform for women’s and men’s shoes accompanied by three independent brand appearances.
In 2020, we further sharpened the digital brand strategy with our customer Gabor and developed a new brand commerce platform in cooperation with the Salzburg based digital agency Elements. With a jointly developed platform strategy and a new brand design for the GaborMarketplace, the next stage of development in digital brand management is initiated: A modular and component-based UX design creates enough space for a modern staging of the three independent brands (Gabor, Pius Gabor and rolling soft) under the name of GaborMarketplace.
Three brands, for women and men, currently more than 70 affiliated Gabor dealers on a digital platform with the corresponding freedom to play brand and commerce in a modern way. Integration of the stationary Gabor dealers in a holistic concept. Added value for customers, dealers and manufacturers. One face to the customer.
- Development of a modular, component-based UX design.
- Concept and design of the word mark “GaborMarketplace”.
- Visual implementation of our brand commerce approach.
- Design of three brand worlds within the Marketplace UX-Design concept.
- Development of the UX concept including the design of modules, elements and page templates.
- Definition of content elements and stories within the platform concept.
- Collaboration and support in the development phase through brand strategy support and conceptual advice.